Thursday, August 29, 2013

MMC #42 - "Add Metal"

Hellooo my blog friends...

Today is Thursday and it's means time for another Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.



Theme for this week is  "Add Metal"...sounds easy right... ;)

And our marvelous sponsors for this week are:

Tilda's Town

and...

Creative Treasures

Here is my card...
I used Magnolia Stamp "Heart Banner" from 2010 Wedding Collection, really love this stamp!
Then I colored it with Copic Marker



Some prima flowers, laces, and Doohickeys Dies "Cloudy Tags" with a metal butterfly on it to embellished the card.

That's my post for this time, thank you for stopping by...hope you like it :)

Hugs, 
Irene

4 comments:

  1. Wowww wath I beautyfull card, I like the colors!!!

    Hugs Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, gorgeous wedding card! Love the image and your amazing flowers. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Gorgeous! This is very Clever I love all the layers and Embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Irene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete